Problems with viewing wealth in flash?
Issuu works with all major browsers: Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer. However you may still experience problems if your computer or browser is not set up correctly.
Please test the problem on a different computer, network or browser. If you don't see the problem there, it's related to your own computer. Here is how you fix the problem:
1. Make sure you're connected to the Internet and that the connection is stable.
2. Make sure you have the latest Flash player. Go here to update: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
3. Check that your browser's privacy/security settings are not restricting use of Issuu. If you are on an office network this is often controlled by a system administrator, so ask him/her for assistance.
4. Make sure you don't have any browser plugins or other software installed that may interfere with Issuu. This includes ad/Flash blockers, adult content or similar censoring filters etc. Note that these kinds of software may also be controlled by a system administrator if you are on an office network.
5. If you are on a Linux or open source system you may experience problems.
Please explore our support forum for tips or try searching online for help. We cannot test all browser/system combinations in the world, but generally we work perfectly on most popular open source setups.
Here's some general advice to Windows/IE users:
Currently Flash Player is supported only on 32-bit browsers. But you can run a 32-bit version of Flash Player on a 32-bit version of a browser, which in turn can run on a 64-bit version of the OS (Windows). This may cause problems with Issuu that we're unable to do anything about.
Some documentation from Adobe: