The FINANCIAL -- Sheraton Metechi Palace hotel is hosting a special event for 300 elderly beneficiaries of Caritas Georgia -Health and social care program.
As part of Starwood Hotel & Resorts, since 1997 year, Sheraton Metechi Palace Hotel annually leads several community initiative projects including assisting socially insecure part of society.
This is second year that hotel management team made their choice in favor of people in need. As an alternative of distribution of Christmas Hampers to our corporate guests, clients and partners, we decided to organize a warm and festive Christmas Dinner for elderly people. Besides wonderful Christmas atmosphere, life music and dances, every person in need will get Christmas presents.
Hotel is expressing gratitude towards Caritas Georgia -Health and social care program - for consolidating beneficiaries for the organized event and to all partner companies and volunteers participating in the event :
• “Ras Al Khaima Investment Authority Georgia” LLC – the owner of Sheraton Metechi Palace
• “Liberty Georgia” LTD, :Visit Georgia” LTD - for transportation service
• Georgian Folk group “Urmuli” - music performance
• Kid’s choir “Tutarchela” - music performance
• Georgian Folk group “Makharobeli” - music performance
• Singing group “Arili” - music performance
“I am happy to have opportunity of hosting elderly people at Sheraton Metechi Palace Hotel already second year and due to bigger interest and contribution from our partner companies, this year we are able to offer amazing day to more people in need rather than last year. This is great example of Corporate Social Responsibility Project,” stated Mr. Andreas Heidingsfelder, General Manager of Sheraton Metechi Palace Hotel.