Christmas holidays are just around the corner, so it’s time to think about buying decorations for your home or office interior, as well as about Christmas gifts for family and friends. To combine these two circumstances, you can resort to the help of florists and get a compact, beautifully designed, smelling of pine needles and tangerines a Christmas tree bouquet, perhaps even with a surprise inside. View the compositions here myglobalflowers.com.
Symbolism of a Christmas bouquet or wreath
Since ancient times, many expectations and religious meanings have been invested in this beautiful festive attribute:
- The round shape of the base of a bouquet or wreath speaks of the infinity of being and the constant rebirth of everything that exists on earth.
- The presence of the Mistletoe plant is designed to protect housing from evil spirits and give good luck in good undertakings to those living in it.
- Holly was revered as a plant from the crown on the head of the Savior.
- The green branches of the needles represent eternal life.
- For Poinsettia, the role of the symbol of the Bethlehem guiding star was assigned.
Every year Christmas flower arrangements have taken on more and more colorful and unusual forms, and today they have become very popular as a gift for Christmas.
Modern holiday bouquets can be placed in elegant boxes, miniature baskets, on thin round boards with cones and simply in the form of a small Christmas tree with toys and flowers. As much as fantasy allows, such a wonderful gift has so many options.
Depending on where the bouquet of flowers is supposed to be placed, it can be decorated with a device for hanging (by the fireplace, for example, or on the front door), have a convenient stand for placement on the festive table or original packaging with a gift or surprise enclosed in it etc.
It will not be difficult for an experienced florist to surprise each customer with an exclusively individual composition of flowers for you of coniferous branches, paper and ribbon decorations, beads and many other eye-pleasing gizmos.
Little tips for choosing a Christmas bouquet
If the buyer finds it difficult to choose a bouquet, our little tips will certainly help him:
1. Color. Christmas bouquets differ in color. The basic color combinations of this holiday are green-red-gold and green-blue-white. Each of the shades has its own symbolism, as well as associations.
Green – Christmas tree, continuity of traditions;
White and blue – snow, ice and frost;
Red is a Christmas star, love, the warmth of a family hearth.
It is necessary to adhere to the New Year’s holiday theme: it is desirable to have the main tone of the bouquet green, more often it is needles, and the flowers are very bright, but not overbearing. Imitation of snow is obligatory – sparkling will not hurt.
2. Decor. Cones, Christmas decorations, candles, golden lace serpentine, artificial snow, all kinds of garlands and tinsel must certainly be present. You can add dried citrus or vanilla slices, cinnamon sticks – this not only looks aesthetically pleasing and elegant, but also gives a pleasant festive aroma.
3. Gift box. When the bouquet is intended for your beloved girl, with the help of her favorite flowers and holiday decorations, you can decorate a box with a souvenir. And if you have to visit a large family, then it’s better to buy flowers online in a large spruce basket with a variety of fruits and sweets, decorated with cartoon toys, socks, mittens and so on.
4. Winter flowers. The best options for Christmas bouquets are roses, lilies, balls and poinsettias.
5. Transportation. To give a fresh, neat floral gift and at the same time break the rules, order flower delivery in a box with a lid. This is both original and will provide additional protection to plants from the cold.