Mostbet betting company offers its customers several ways to replenish their account at once. The variety of payment methods is quite wide – from bank cards to cryptocurrency wallets. There is also the possibility of making a deposit using the UZcard interbank payment system, which is especially convenient for residents of Uzbekistan.
In this article, we will talk in detail about the available ways to replenish an account, and also provide step-by-step instructions for this procedure.
Available deposit methods
All methods of depositing provided by Mostbet for players from Uzbekistan can be divided into three groups:
- Uzcard payment system. When making a deposit in Mostbet UZcard, there is a commission of 2% of the replenishment amount. At the same time, the minimum payment amount is 10 thousand UZS.
- Bank cards VISA and MasterCard. There is no commission for replenishment, the minimum amount is 10 thousand UZS.
- Cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin. The commission and the minimum deposit amount varies depending on the specific system.
Making a deposit in Mostbet – step by step instructions
It should be noted right away that the account replenishment function is available only after the client has successfully registered in the system. You can get acquainted with all the intricacies of creating an account in Mostbet on the site mostbet-uz.top.
- To make a deposit, you must:
- Log in to the system using your username and password.
- On the right side of the top menu, use the “My Account” button.
- In the drop-down menu, select “Account replenishment”.
- Choose the one you need from the options provided. It is worth noting that it is better to replenish the account by the method (card / payment system) that the player plans to use in the future to withdraw funds.
- Specify the replenishment amount. The most popular options are listed next to the input field.
- Enter payment details:
- For UZCard – card number and expiration date;
- For VISA and MasterCard – card number, holder’s name, expiration date, CVV;
- For cryptocurrencies, scan the QR code.
Approve the transaction using a code that will be sent to the financial phone number.
In most cases, the money gets into the account within seconds or minutes. After the first replenishment of the account, the client has the opportunity to use the “Remember payment details” function. Thus, in the future it will be enough to select a payment method, and all fields will be filled in automatically. Also, after several successful transactions, the need to confirm them through the phone may disappear.