The FINANCIAL — On 13th of July Lisi Development opened a new park in “Lisi Green Town”.
New park bears the name of a public figure Rezo Gelashvili, former member of a musical group “Trio String”. Symbolically park’s opening was planned on his birthday. The fourth park of “Lisi Green Town” is significant with its spaciousness and panoramic view on Tbilisi, and similarly to other parks on the territory new park will have Italian trees and young plants. The park will be open for all visitors. With initiative of Lisi Development 13th of July will become the date for annual Trio festival that will be held in Rezo Gelashvili Park in “Lisi Green Town”.
Lisi Development is oriented on building ecological environment. The main concept of “Lisi Green Town” is 80/20, which means that only 20% will be used for dwelling spaces and the rest 80% will be greenery and additional infrastructure.