The FINANCIAL — Societe Generale has received Top Employer France certification for the fourth year in a row for its Human Resources policy.
The Top Employers Institute awarded this certification to a panel of benchmark companies after an independent evaluation of their HR policies and practices, which included: the management of careers and talented employees, training, working conditions, employee commitment, social benefits, etc. The results of this evaluation are audited by Grant Thornton, according to Societe Generale.
Societe Generale Group was notably awarded for:
– Its capacity to accompany employees in the digital transition and new working methods:
Les Dunes, the Group’s new technology hub (in the east of Paris), where employees benefit from Flex office as well as innovative, open, collaborative working environments fostering collective intelligence. 88% of the 5,000 employees based in Les Dunes are satisfied;
Development of Test & Learn methology and Open Innovation policy
Telecommuting (5,000 employees in France, doubled vs. end 2015);
– Providing support to employees to adapt to new environments with new participative methods of learning, ATAWAD (Any time, Any Where, Any Device) such as MOOCs or Micro learning;
– Leveraging on internal strengths to build future leaders thanks to training and internal mobility ;
– Promoting well-being at work with notably the “Life at Work” Programme and the Work-life balance Charter ;
– Pay special attention to the employees’ expectations to better meet our clients’ needs with participative management, surveys on well-being at work.
For Edouard-Malo Henry, Societe Generale Group Head of Human Resources, « being certified Top Employer for the fourth year in a row demonstrates our strong capacity to adapt and create every day a stimulating and innovative environment for all employees. »