The FINANCIAL, leading business newspaper in Georgia is looking for a reporter to cover Georgian and international business/financial news for its weekly publications.
Reporters are expected to break news, but also write more in-depth articles, analysis and features. They will have the opportunity to travel for conferences, to meet contacts and to interview sources.
For this role we need a candidate with fluent English who has a very high standard of written and spoken English. Other languages would be a bonus. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in the politics and business of the region, preferably coming with existing knowledge and experience.
The position is based in Tbilisi, Georgia.
- To produce high quality 4 news-stories and market analysis on weekly basis
- Attend industry events, conferences, press conferences as required
- Interview business leaders
- Travel to regions or outside of country for special reports
- Analytical, quick thinking
- Intellectual curiosity
- Accuracy and numeracy
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Computer skills: MS Office, Internet required.
The FINANCIAL is a part of Intelligence Group llc.
Contract terms (very important):
- 1 year minimum
Our Benefits Package
- Health insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Minimum working time at office: 5 hours per day
- Competitive Salaries