This is a great role for an ambitious eCommerce Administrator to work for a online retail business, operated by The FINANCIAL in Tbilisi, Georgia.
In this role, reporting to the eCommerce Owner, you will work on the eCommerce website. You will contribute to the development and execution of the eCommerce activity plans including customer acquisition, site traffic, on-site content and merchandising, product and sales promotions, customer retention, and catalogue production.
- The ideal candidate should have a bachelor's degree in Sales/Marketing or Business Administration and have at least one years experience as sales manager.
- This position receives an monthly wage, PLUS commission based benefits and paid vacation.
- A key element of your role will be contracting new merchants, monitoring, analysing and reporting on performance.
- You must work with merchants, banks, buyers, express delivery services web-store programmers and media.
- You will also be expected to propose corrective actions and / or additional activity based on the analysis and interpretation. You will also get involved with competitor monitoring and benchmarking.
- You must have deep understanding of e-commerce and web-store content management.
- You will have eCommerce / online retail experience combined with a good understanding of digital marketing. Strong communication and customer service skills are essential, as well as an aptitude to learn and develop new knowledge and skills.
Create new sales contacts/network.
Work on inbound and outbound leads. Conduct cold calls and fix sales appointments.
Present company overview, service and ideas to potential merchant(s) and make appropriate propositions via face to face.
Negotiate and close new business opportunities with new merchants. Build good relationship with merchant(s).
Offer new or cobranded products
Manage website (monitoring, analysing and reporting on performance.
Social Media Optimisation including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
Handle customer service for online – phone calls, e-mails, facebook, etc
Preparation of digital ads, banners, graphic ads for print media.
Working language: Georgian
Knowledge of Russian and English is beneficial.
Candidates who also have proficiency with Photoshop, In Design or similar page design software are preferred.
Working hours: 10 am - 8 pm
Working days: 7 days
Salary: Fixed salary + commission based bonuses.
Selected candidate should pass one month testing period
Submit letters of interest and resumes to:
support (at) babilon.ge
call for appointment: 599 96 52 52
Address: 17 Mtskheta str. Tbilisi